Omega VRT330 Dual-Stage Vertical Single-Auger Low-Speed Juicer, White description
Omega VRT330 Dual-Stage Vertical Single-Auger Low-Speed Juicer
The Omega VRT330 vertical masticating style juicer is a revolutionary product, as it features the high efficiency of a masticating style juicer in a vertical design. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the VRT processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. The VRT330's dual stage juice processing system extracts the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even wheatgrass! Add a variety of fruits and vegetables with minimal prep work thanks to the juicer's wide feed-chute opening. The innovative cleaning system wipes the screen clear during juicing increasing the VRT's efficiency.
Easy to Use
The vertical design of the VRT330 makes the juicer very compact, taking up minimal space on your countertop. Easy to assemble, the hopper attaches to the bowl, which then attaches to the base. The VRT330 also features two spouts and two 50-ounce containers -- one for fresh juice and one for pulp ejection. The patented screw design of the auger is more efficient when squeezing and pressing ingredients to extract juice. The hopper is conveniently located at the top of the juicer. The VRT comes with a pusher to push ingredients into the juicer. The innovative cleaning system wipes the screen clear during juicing, increasing the VRT's efficiency. You can also pour water through the chute to self clean the juicer when changing ingredients.
- Juicer processes at 80rpm's squeezing instead of grinding, which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Small, vertical footprint takes up less space in your kitchen.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage.
- Includes two juicing screens -- fine and coarse. Fine for those that like less pulp, and coarse for those that like more pulp.
- The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation. Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or juice separation.
- Auto cleaning system wipes the screen clean to increase efficiency.
- Three easy settings: On, Off and Reverse
- Over-sized spout serves up drinks easily.
User reviews for Omega VRT330 Dual-Stage Vertical Single-Auger Low-Speed Juicer, White -
Omega VRT330 Dual-Stage Vertical Single-Auger Low-Speed Juicer, White features
- Masticating juicer with 2-horsepower-equivalent single-phase induction motor
- Dual-stage juicing system; auto pulp-ejection for continuous juicing; reverse mode
- Low rotation speed of 80 RPMs means minimal heat build up for healthier results
- Accessories include fine and coarse dual-stage screens, 2 50-ounce juicing cups, tamper, and cleaning brush
- Measures 9-5/6 by 6-4/5 by 15-5/6 inches; 10-year limited warranty